Sunday, 20 June 2010

Back to being Pink!

Hello again friends, I hope you're all having a good weekend and getting some crafting done while your other halves are watching the football! Anyway I thought I would share with you a card I made last night for some challenges. I've gone back to pink and girlie! The challenges I'm entering my card into are The Sugar Bowl (sugar nellie), Bunny Zoe Crafts  and Papertake Weekly Challenge. I hope I've met the brief for all the challenges.

Ingrediants used
Gorjuss Girl Stamp 'A Little Birdie Told Me'
coloured with Promarkers
Papers Pink Bazzill card stock
Making Memories 'Pitter Patter'
Nestie - Nellie Snellen
Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch
Craftwork Cards card candy
Pearls, ribbon and eyelets from stash

I hope you like my creation I had fun making it. Also a very big thank you to those who left comments on my Columbine flower card both here on my blog and over at Docrafts, they are so much appreciated. Have a good week everyone and thank you for any comments you leave.
Hugs
Debbie x

The Sugar Bowl (sugar nellie) - Challenge 37 Marleens sketch - girly and feminine
Bunny Zoe Crafts -  Challenge No1 Nice and Girly
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Ice Cream Flavours

13 comments:

Ruth said...

This is very pretty. I love how you've used the ribbon and eyelets, Ruth x

Lizzy xx said...

Stunning card Debbie... as always ~ luv your colour choice & fab layout xx Lizzy xx :)

Patricia said...

This is a beautiful card Debbie, I know I just saw it on Dc but I love it enough to come here and tell you too! xx

Debs said...

Very pretty card Debbie, love the backing paper. Good luck in the challenges. Debs xx

Lorraine said...

this is beautiful Debs glad to be seeing lts of pink again lol good luck for the challenges huni xx

Mina said...

oooohhhh I love it Debbie...you cant beat a bit of pink and the SN image is beautiful
Mina xxx

Vixx handmade cards said...

Gorgeous card Debs!!, just love gg images and your layout is fab!!
Have a lovely evening, love Vicky xx

coops said...

wow this is really beautiful debs,the image is gorgeous and i love your layout and the soft pink colours.great roses too.luv coops.xxx

Lilian said...

Very pretty card! I love your mix of pinks. The image is just sweet and the flowers and doily lace edges are perfect! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Helen x said...

you are mrs pink lately Debs! Love the card though... Helen x

Jennifer said...

Oh Debs! This is so pretty. You are so good at pretty girly cards! xx Jenny xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card! Love the pinks and your yummy papers! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
hugs, Sharon

Crafty Urchins said...

gorgeous card beautiful papers lovely image!! Sue xxx

Hello!

Hi Peeps Well as I said in my previous post, I am getting back to this blogging lark. It's a sort of therapy for me. I suffer from sev...

My photo
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, United Kingdom