Wednesday, 23 June 2010

A Beautiful Summers Day!

Hello Friends, I hope you're all enjoying the beautiful weather, it's just gorgeous here in Southend. Also I'm in such a good mood, my housing problems seem to be over, yippeeeee.  I'm hoping to be moving around the 13th July. Southend Council finally saw some sense!
So to take my mind off a few things this morning while I was waiting to go and view the flat I made this card. It's another Sugar Nellie image kindly donated by my great friend Lorraine. This is another stamp on my wish list, and it's getting longer! So here she is.

Ingrediants
Sugar Nellie image
coloured with Promarkers
My Mind Eyes Bloom and Grow
Roses Wild Orchid Crafts
Papers pale green Bazzill card stock
Woodware leaf punch
ribbon, pin and pearls from stash
Computer generated sentiment.

I hope you like my summery creation. Have a great week everyone. Thank you for any comments you leave.
Hugs
Debbie x

14 comments:

Lorraine said...

wow wow wow this card is absolutely stunning omg i love it i must get to wild orchid crafts too those roses look amazing.WOOHOO so glad your getting into a new home I am so made up for you right now this is GREAT bet your so happy huni aww you so deserve this bit of good news look after yourself huni and thankyou for mentioning me on your blog your a true friend xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Debbie, What a Fab card, I have to agree she is Lovely and looks like another one on my ever growing list.Glad you got your new home sorted.
Hugs Mau xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is just delightful and perfect title too.

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, very summery. I have that stamp, it's one of one my favs so its not on the wish list but the others is and very long too.
I hope you enjoy your new home.
Kathleen x

Ruth said...

This is really pretty and I love your little bouquet in the corner! Ruth x

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hi Debbie!!
Such a gorgeous card!!, love this image and you coloured her in beautifully!!
So pleased your housing situation is being sorted, good luck with the move,
Take care love Vicky xx

debs said...

i love this image..fabby card chick :-)

Debs x

Patricia said...

Stunning card Debs, love those very pretty papers, its just gorgeous xx

coops said...

oh wow this is so beautiful debbie.the image is gorgeous and your colours/colouring and papers are fabulous.i love the fab flowers.luv coops.xx

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

Gorgeous card x (as usual) x I am made up for you regarding housing x so chuffed for you x Your craft area must be priority! LOL! Leigh x

Crafty Urchins said...

Beautiful card so delicate and pretty, love the colours. Sue xx

Jennifer said...

Hi Debs! This is so lovely. Love the colours and l/o. Fab image and papers. Glad the weight is off your mind re your housing probs. xx Jenny xx

Maureen [docrafts] said...

Lovely card and nice fresh colours.
Maureen...........x

Dee G said...

Summery indeed, she's gorgeous. You colour so well Deb xx

Hello!

Hi Peeps Well as I said in my previous post, I am getting back to this blogging lark. It's a sort of therapy for me. I suffer from sev...

My photo
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, United Kingdom