Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Hello!

Hello everyone.

Well where has the time gone. I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. Well I've decided to give blogging another go. Rather that start a new blog, I'm giving this one a makeover! I gave up cardmaking for over a year as my mojo went walkabout. I didn't give up crafting altogether, I was crocheting and knitting which I did enjoy. Now, I am slowing coming back to making cards. I am surprised how much has changed and how much prices have increased!!

Anyway if you are still with me, then thank you for staying around and hopefully in the near future I'll get a few more followers.

Have a great week everyone and I'll see you all soon.

Debbie x

No comments:

Hello!

Hi Peeps Well as I said in my previous post, I am getting back to this blogging lark. It's a sort of therapy for me. I suffer from sev...

My photo
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, United Kingdom