Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Hello!

Hi Peeps

Well as I said in my previous post, I am getting back to this blogging lark. It's a sort of therapy for me. I suffer from severe depression, so as part of my therapy, I'm slowly getting back to crafting and part of this is to share my creations. It's been a long road to get to this position for me and I'm grateful for friends and family for their support. Anyway here is a little creation I made for no one in particular, I just enjoyed making it. Anyway folks I hope you like it. Have a great week ahead.

Hugs 
Debbie x



I have used an image from a discontinued Lili of the Valley art pad, papers are First Edition, 'Birdsong', heart and hello dies are Memory Box the pointy die is unbranded from China and you can get it from here (just put in cutting dies in the search box,) ribbon is from here (if you're into sewing they have lovely material, (I just wish I was clever enough to make my own clothes,) gems are from stash.

No comments:

Hello!

Hi Peeps Well as I said in my previous post, I am getting back to this blogging lark. It's a sort of therapy for me. I suffer from sev...

My photo
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, United Kingdom