Friday, 12 March 2010

Another Card for My Box!

Well I have been a busy bee today and made yet another card.  I like this one so much I thought I would share it with you straight away.
I'd like to thank Janet from Pink Gem Designs for the lovely free digi image. She's called 'Tulip Heart Milly'. I coloured her with Promarkers. I cut out the heart and mounted it on to hammered card which I chalked to get a good background effect. This was mounted on to paper from Basic Grey. Then this was all mounted on to very pale pink card stock. The flowers were punched with Woodware punches. I thought the card was lacking so I added the ribbon and a large button threaded with the ribbon. Then added the bling.

I hope it looks ok?  Thank you for looking and any comments you wish to leave.
Debbie x

2 comments:

Helen x said...

its really pretty Debs, make a lovely card for a little girl... must go over and check out Pink Gem for a freebie too!

Sarpreet said...

hi, beautiful card, I have become a follower, thank you for dropping by on my gallery. I went to bed feeling miserable last night that no one had appreciated it, i am glad a few have now! If you are going to use this for your Forever friends, with your shading be a bit more darker. And dont use the grey in colouring the bear.

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...