Monday, 15 March 2010

Baby Cards

Hello All
Well I did promise two more cards today that I made yesterday. I've made a couple of new baby cards for my card box. I used the image of Newton bear (don't you just love him!), I know I do, plus he was free. Very simple and quick to make. He's been coloured with Promarkers, mounted on to pale pink and blue bazzil card stock. The pink card had papers from the Daisy and Dandelion range and the blue from Forever Friends. Ribbons and buttons from stash. Computer generated sentiment. I'm really pleased with them and I hope you will be too.
Now off to make a few cards for challenges over on the Docrafts website.  So have a good week all.

Debbie x

3 comments:

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

These are so cute!!! Gorgeous x Leigh x

Lorraine said...

these are beautiful i must use these images they are beautiful xx

Helen x said...

i love these images... great for new baby cards!

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...