Wednesday, 24 March 2010

A Couple of New Cards

Hi All,
I was so bored last night, there was total rubbish on the television. I thought I would knock out some cards. Must admit not much thought went into them, but I think they turned out ok. One is going into the SSC over on Docrafts, flowers and bugs is the theme. I used a free digi image coloured with Promarkers, Sunshine Capsule Collection from Papermania, ribbon, buttons and bling from stash.



The other card I was trying out my new embossing folder from Cuttlebug . It's great! The card was so simple to make I chalked the embossed flowers, mounted on to lime green card stock then added the flower from stash and hung a butterfly with pearls onto a chain. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.

Both cards are sentiment free and I will add when required.
Thanks for looking and apologies for the poor photogrphy.
Debbie x

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

they are beautiful love the spring colours xx

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

they are lovely debs x leigh x

Jennifer said...

Your cards are great, unlike what was on TV! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...