Sunday, 14 March 2010

Easter Card

Hi Everyone

I've been a bit bored today, so I thought what could I do. Well cardmaking won.

I've made three cards today and the first is an Easter card. I'm not an overly religious person but I have friends that are, so thought I would make a start on Easter cards.
I'm not sure whether I like it or not, so I thought I would share it with you and any constructive comments would be appreciated.

The image came from Bugaboo which I coloured with Promarkers. As the image was a circle I thought I would cut it out. I then cut out the middle (not easy, but used a very sharp craft knife). I then mounted it on to hammered card which I had chalked with a very bright yellow. This was mounted on to paper from Papermania's Capsule Collection. I embossed yellow cardstock and then mounted all the parts on to 6 x 6 square card. Ribbon and bling came froms stash. Computer generated sentiment.
I'll upload the other two cards tomorrow.
Have a good week my friends.

Debbie x

1 comment:

Sarpreet said...

beautiful card

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...