Monday, 8 March 2010

Food Challenge over on Docrafts

I made this card for a challenge over on the Docrafts website. I really enjoyed making this.

The papers are from Doodle Design Inc, I embossed the cardstock using Sizzix embossing boutique.  The flowers were cut using the Woodware flower punches. The digi image was a free image from Digital Doodling and she is called 'Tilly sitting on a cupcake'. I coloured her with Promarkers. I'm still getting used to them. The pearls and ribbon came from stash.



Thanks for looking and any comments you wish to leave.

Debbie x

2 comments:

Wendy M said...

This is a beautiful card Debbie - I love the cheerful colours and the design is perfect for this digi... thank you for sharing. Wendy M xx

Debs said...

Love your work on DC and this card too, you make great stuff, looking forward to seeing more of your blogging. Debs H

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...