Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Make a Wish

Hi Bloggers,
Well after spending the afternoon on an English course and doing tests. I came home and needed to chill. I know my home looks like a bombs hit it, I can't see my dining room table for craft stuff, the floor has paper bits all over it. So what do I do? Yep I made another card, so much more relaxing!

So I've gone and made another girlie pink card, my favourite kind of card. For those of you who don't know I do craft on a bit of a budget, the only gadget I have is a Sizzix embossing boutique and I use a craft knife most of the time. So I find I am quite limted on the type of layout I use. I'm really pleased with the way this has turned out. The image came from the digi stamp boutique, coloured with promarkers, I embossed the pink card stock using Sizzix daisy pattern, paper from we R memory keepers, flowers are Prima, ribbon, pearls and bling from stash, the sentiment was computer generated.

I would like to thank all my followers for the lovely comments you have left on my cards, it means a lot.
Debbie x

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Pink, girly and lovely xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

Just another thought Debs, go on my blog and at the very bottom, I have 20 ways to craft on a low budget x leigh x

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

Hi Debs x this card is lovely x and your budgeting only adds to your creative flair x Leigh x

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...