Friday, 26 March 2010

Male Card

Hi All

Hope everyone is ok? I've got a few male birthdays coming up and thought I should make a start on some cards. Male cards not the easiest of cards to create. So I trawled the internet for some images and came across this one from the Digistamp  Boutique. I really like this image so I treated myself and thought it would serve the purpose. Then had to think hard what sort of papers and layout to use. So going through my 12 x 12 papers I found these and thought I would combine them.  I'm really pleased with the end finish and I hope you like it too! The image was coloured with Promarkers, pale blue card stock and papers from basic grey (stripes) and My Minds Eye (spotty), buttons from stash and computer generated sentiment.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.
Debbie x

10 comments:

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hi Debbie,
Great card and I love the image!!
Just looked at your profile and you live in Southend, Im In Shoeburyness, so so far away from you!!.
Take care and Fab cards!!

Vicky :o) xxx

Sarpreet said...

fab card

Lorraine said...

this is a brilliant card for a man i think it would suit my dad down to the groung lol
love the colours Debs xx

Helen x said...

This is a great card for a man! Just shows this is how all men spend their days I reckon!!!!

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hi Debbie!!,

Thanks for popping over to my blog and thanks for the comments - really appreciate it - and I love the slide show!!,

Take care Vicky xxx

Patricia said...

Hiya Debbie, lovely blog you've got here, warm and cosy looking. I love your card, saw that one on do-craft, its a smasher! Thanks for letting me in for a nosey round your blog, I'll let you know when I'm up and running with mine. Love Teresa xx (craftingallday)

Patricia said...

Hello Debbie, thanks for letting me into your lovely blog, its very warm and cosy looking here, I love your card I saw it on do-craft. Love Teresa xx (Craftingallday)

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

Hi Debs x love this card x leigh x

Gina said...

Brilliant Father's day card Debs! Looks just like my dad on sunday afternoons, except he's not allowed beer til evening haha! Glad you liked my blog. I craft on a budget too, so have found blogland a great help, eventhough I still shop locally (more freebies in blogland hahaha!)
love as always Gina x x x

vinpip said...

Hi Debbie - Super card and blog - Emma xx

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...