Sunday, 21 March 2010

My New Stamp (just love her)!

Good morning,

Well I have been a busy bee, I made this card yesterday with a new stamp I've just bought. It's from the Wild Rose Studio, my favourite shop Imagine that.. has just started stocking them. Thanks Emma, just love her (that's the stamp...lol).  I stamped the image with memento ink and coloured her with Promarkers. The papers are very pale pink bazzill card stock and making memories 'flutter' both were punched using Martha Stewart. The flowers, ribbon and pearls were from stash, the sentiment I printed.

I hope you like it, I'm really pleased with the way it turned out. Thanks for looking.

Debbie x

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Spotted this over at Docrafts. It's gorgeous! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Littleted62 said...

This is lovely Debs, really pretty papers and your image is gorgeous.

Nicki, xx

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

This is so pretty x Leigh x

Lorraine said...

this is so pretty.Debs there is a blog award for you on my blog so pop over to collect it you deserve it hun xx

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...