Friday, 19 March 2010

Thank You Card!

Good morning,

I've had a busy few days this week but have managed to fit in cardmaking. I've made this card for LMC90 over on Docrafts. It's a sketch challenge.  I think it's turned out quite well, not sure about the ribbon though, but I thought it needed another colour.
The card was yet another free digi image coloured with Promarkers, papers and flowers from Papermania Capsule Collection and green bazzil card stock. Buttons, gems and ribbon from stash, sentiment was a stamp.

I hope you all like it. Any comments you wish to leave will be lovely. Thank you for looking and have a great weekend everyone.

Debbie x

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

so pretty debs xx

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

This is lovely x wicked colouring x Leigh x

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...