Thursday, 11 March 2010

Wedding Anniversary Card


Hi All
I have this evening made this card for my Aunt and Uncle  who are celebrating their 52nd yep 52nd wedding anniversary later this month.
As my photography is pretty bad I decided to scan this card, unfortunately this hasn't turned out too well either!
To make the card I used a free digi image (apologies I can't remember where it came from)
I coloured the image using Promarker pens. The middle of the coloured flowers have very small diamantes.
Blue card stock
White card stock and embossed with swiss dots.
Flowers punched using Woodware punches and blue pearls to the centre.
The sentiment computer generated.
Blue pearls from stash.

Now I'm not sure which one to give, as I like them both.
I decided to make another one as I had a spare image. Don't like to waste things!



Thank you for looking and any comments you wish to leave.

Debbie x

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

such a pretty card your aunt and uncle will love it.i am just going to add myself to your followers list so i can keep up with your beautiful creations xx

aggie boo said...

great cards debs.

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...