Wednesday, 31 March 2010

You Make Me Smile!!

Hi to all my new friends and guests just passing by.

I haven't uploaded any cards for a few days, but that's not to say I haven't been busy! I've made 10 cards/notelets for a dear friend who likes to write rather than use the phone (more personal she says).    I'll upload pictures later as I need to make a box to put them into.


I've also made this card for bit of stress relief, I think I may have gone a bit over the top but I love it. I'm really pleased with it and hope that you are too! I used a digi image from the DigiStampBoutique called Coco, coloured with Promarkers, I then used stickles to the roses.
The stamp is from Pink Gem Designs. Martha Stewart punch, flowers are Prima and have stickles on them. Basic card stock and left over patterened paper. The ribbon, bling and pearls from stash.

Thank you for looking and any comments you leave would be lovely.
Take care and have a great Easter.
Debbie x


5 comments:

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hi Debbie!!

Fab card!!, no you hav'nt gone over the top, it's lovely.

Take care, Vicky xx

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

Hi Debs x This card is so beautifully put together and matched, that it works really well x You have used all my favourites too!!! Leigh x

Lorraine said...

hiya Debs i love this one it is so cute and the colours and layout are perfect keep up the good work hun xx

vinpip said...

Hi Debbie, not at all over the top! It's stunning!! xx

Helen x said...

I love it, its not over the top - just stunning! Did you know Digistampboutique will showcase a link to your cards using their designs...

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...