Friday, 23 April 2010

Friendship Card Swap (April)


Hi Friends

It has been a while since I have uploaded  a card. This is a card I made for the April friendship card swap over on Docrafts. My partner was Alex (Eisbaerin). I know she has received it so I thought I would share it with you.

The card was made using a stamp from Pink Gem coloured with Promarkers, papers are Basic Grey and bling and buttons from stash.

I would also like to thank you all for your kind support that I have received. It means a lot. I'm due to be evicted Saturday 24 April, but after receiving legal advice I will still be here for the time being. So to cheer me up I'm going to make some cards. So watch this space!!

Also a big thank you to Leigh (charity crafter) for her support, I met Leigh last week at Barleylands and she treated me to coffee and cake (yum). We had a good natter, put the world to right and we had a good look around the craft shops. What an amazing women!
Thank you Leigh!

Have a great weekend all.
Debbie x

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

GLAD YOUR FELLING A LITTLE BETTER AND SOUNDS LIKE YOU AND LEIGH HAD A GREAT TIME TOO.
THIS LITTLE BEAUTY IS ADORABLE SUCH A PRETTY CARD I BET ALEX LOVED IT IN THE CARD SWAP.
I AGREE LEIGH IS AMAZING AND SO ARE YOU SO DON'T YOU DARE THINK ANYTHING DIFFERENT
TAKE CARE HUNI THINKING OF YOU
HUGS
LORRAINE XX

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card...glad you're feeling more positive! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous cute card

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hi Debs,
Another beautiful card!, love your layout and cute image!!. Glad you are feeling better and it's great you are making cards again!,
Take care love Vicky xx

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...