Sunday, 4 April 2010

Great News for Me!!

Happy Easter friends and guests, hope your all having a great relaxing day and not over indulging too much!! I can honestly say that not one piece of chocolate has passed my lips, well not yet anyway.

Now down to my great news. I've won my first challenge woo hoo gobsmacked I am. My entry into Just Cute Bears was a winner and I've won a lovely stamp from Cuddly Buddly. What a great surprise to me.  So I would like to thank all my followers for the lovely comments you leave on my cards without you I wouldn't have had the courage and inspiration to enter.

So a big THANKS from me.
Debbie x

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

brilliant Debs i just new you would the cards you make are so beautiful well done you can't wait to see what you make with your new stamp hun xx

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

You so deserve it hun x And what a saint re: the chocolate, my belly looks like an easter egg now LOL! X Leigh x

Vixx handmade cards said...

Well done!! The card was sooo beautiful, you deserve it!!
Good luck with more challenges, and I cannot wait to see what you do with your new stamp, and well done with the chocolate, I wasn't so good!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comments, Love Vicky xxx

Jennifer said...

Well done...well deserved!! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Sarpreet said...

Congratulations on your winning card

vinpip said...

Well done Debbie! Am so pleased for you! It was a fab card xx

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...