Sunday, 11 April 2010

It's been a week!

Hi Friends
Sorry it has been a week since my last post, but it's been hectic at home.  I'm packing up my flat to move as my landlady is evicting me in 2 weeks. Oh well and I'm still looking for somewhere to live or its back on friends sofas again.

Anyway enough of me, I have still found time to make a birthday card for a friend who loves to shop also made a friendship card for Alex on Docrafts. I'll show that card at a later date as I haven't sent it to her yet.
For the birthday card I used the Wild Rose Studio stamp again (I do like this one) coloured with Promarkers, papers are from Basic Grey and everything else is from stash.


I will still be online for a couple of weeks at least and will still be looking at your blogs and leaving comments, but cardmaking will be taking a back burner for a bit. I do still have notelet set to show you and will be uploading this week.
Take care everyone and have a great week.
Hugs Debbie x

5 comments:

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hi Debs, great card love!, sorry to hear about your move, hope things work out ok and you be back to making beautiful cards soon!!
Take care hun, love Vicky xxx

Lorraine said...

this is beautiful huni and i am so sorry about you having to move wish there was something i could do.I'm sure you will find somewhere nice very soon.
I can see why you like this image its adorable and i love my promarkers too you have coloured her beautifully.Good luck with the house hunting hun
hugs
Lorraine xx

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

Hi hun x sad about your troubles and have pm'd you x Love your card it is (as usual beautiful x ) Leigh x

Jennifer said...

Ooh...cyber hugs to you ((hugs))hope you get something sorted xx Your card is fab xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Helz Cuppleditch said...

Oh I hope you get something sorted Debbie. Your blog is wonderful, it's so nice to "catch up" and see all your great work. Helz x

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...