Saturday, 3 April 2010

My First 'Proper' Challenge Card

Hi All
Another post from me I'm afraid, but thought I would share this card with you. I'm entering this card in to a few challenges. These will be my very first 'proper' challenges. The first challenge is 'Moving along the Times Challenge' #40 Heidi's sketch/theme. You had to use pink,brown and ribbon. The next is 'Just Cute Bears Challenge' theme Easter. Another is 'cupcakecraft challenge #84' the theme for this is spring or Easter and lots of chocolate. Finally the last challenge is 'papertake weekly' this week is an open theme.

So I made an Easter card using an image from the DigiStamp Boutique coloured with Promarkers, Bazzill card stock in pink and pale spotted tan, patterened paper from My Minds Eye, ribbon, flowers and card candy from stash, sentiment is a free stamp from a magazine.
I hope you all like it, I'm pleased with my first effort for the challenges. Thanks for taking the time to pop over to my blog.

Debbie x


 

10 comments:

{Jane} said...

Very sweet

Thanks for joining us on Just Cute Bears :)

Hugs Jane x

Vixx handmade cards said...

Beautiful card! - good luck with the challenges, and maybe I will be brave to enter some soon!
Take care and happy Easter :o)
Vicky xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is sooo sweet, I love it Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, hope to see you back again. Well Done on your first challenge card. Love Hazelxo

Patricia said...

Hi Deb, great card, have a lovely Easter. Teresa xx

Donna said...

Brilliant card and just perfect for our Easter/Spring & Chocolate theme this week :) thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake :) Donna x

Annie said...

such a pretty Easter teddy. thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x

Lorraine said...

wow Debs this is stunning i really love it and goodluck in the challenges with this card you are sure to win hun.
Now you have entered a challenge or 2 you won't be able to stop lol you will officially catch the bug
love Lorraine xx

Helen x said...

Its lovely and good luck with all your challenges!!!! Helen x

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

Fantastic card x good luck hun x leigh x

vinpip said...

Fab card Debbie. Wishing you good luck in the challenges. xx

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...