Friday, 2 April 2010

Reply from the lovely Sally-Ann at DigiStamp Boutique

Happy Good Friday everyone, hope you are all having a lovely relaxing day and getting some cardmaking done.
I emailed Sally-Ann from the DigiStamp Boutique saying that I had made some cards with her lovely images and this is the reply I received.....

Hi Debbie - thank you so much - so kind of you to take the time to say....
I shall link up all the creations I've spotted - they're all fab...and the Coco one is sooo pretty.
I craft on a budget too...it can get so expensive otherwise, but I am a simple style card maker - good job too!
Have a lovely weekend.....Sally-Ann
 
I was so pleased that she took the time to reply and to look at my blog. So if you haven't been over to her blog, go take a look its lovely and she has lovely images at a great price. http://digistampboutique.blogspot.com/
 
Have a great Easter weekend everyone.
Debbie x

1 comment:

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

That is lovely Debs x

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...