Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Wedding Card

Hi Friends and Guests
I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful sunshine, it's just gorgeous here in Southend. Well I did say I would make some cards, so here is the first of a few. I'm making cards surrounded by packing boxes! Also I would like to say big thank you to all those that have left lovely comments on my cards, it means a lot. x

I made this card for me to give to a friends son who is getting married in a couple of weeks. I'm really pleased with the way it has turned out.  I used a stamp that I got from Handy Hippo, I saw this stamp in a gallery on Docrafts and has taken me months to find it. I stamped the image using Memento ink, I wanted it left plain and not coloured in. I put 1mm pale pink gems on the dress and veil. The card is very pale pink Bazzill card stock and white hammered card. The flowers are from Pink Gem and Wild Orchid crafts and I dabbed a little glitter on to them. The sentiment is computer generated. Ribbon and the other gems are from stash.

I hope you like it?
 Have a good week everyone.
Debbie x

7 comments:

freckleface said...

such a sweet card..love the image...and im sure they'll love it...Debs x

Lorraine said...

wow Debs your friends son and wife are going to love it its absolutely beautiful huni i like how you have only put a little colour to the image it looks great xx

Helen x said...

love the image Deb, and you've turned it into a lovely card! x

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hi Debs!, beautiful card, love the image and the soft pink, just gorgeous!!
Take care love Vicky xx

Jennifer said...

Wow...this is a lovely card Debs! It's so soft and elegant! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

Gorgeous card and a fab blog have now become a follower

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

Saw this yesterday x it is lovely Debs x thanks for your company, enjoyed myself x Leigh x

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...