Thursday, 20 May 2010

Friendship Card Swap (May)

Hi Friends


This is my card I made for the May friendship card swap over on the Docrafts forum. My swap partner is the very talented Natalie (NGCARDS) you can find her blog here. The card I received from Natalie was gorgeous and I struggled on what sort of card to send her back. In the end I purchased a new stamp from LOTV. I'm so pleased with it and really enjoyed making this card. The image is coloured with Promarkers. I used lilac paper, papers from the Henbury Lane range from Papermania, these are just gorgeous papers, sentiment stamp is from Pink Gem. flowers, card candy and ribbon are from stash..

Thank you for looking and any comments are much appreciated.
Hugs
Debbie x

4 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful card Debbie,
Sue x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Debs this is right up Nats street so a difinate hit i am sure. Stunning.

Lorraine said...

this is stunning Debs she will be thrilled with this card hope alls ok your end try to chat with you soon hun xx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card. Cute image and love the ticket sentiment. I'm sure Natalie will love it.
Kathleen x

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...