Saturday, 8 May 2010

Lorraines Birthday Card

Hi Friends and those Passing By,

I thought I would share with you the card I made for Lorraines birthday which was yesterday, you can see Lorraines lovely blog here. I used the Whiff of Joy stamp again and coloured her with Promarkers. I used the same layout as the previous Whiff of Joy card I made as I thought it worked well. The papers are Basic Grey and I made the flowers using the same flowers the ribbon and bling are from stash and I used card candy too.
I hope you all like the card, I know Lorraine did.

Have a great weekend everyone and lets hope we see some sunshine!
Hugs
Debbie x

7 comments:

Lizzy xx said...

Gorgeous card Debbie ~ fab image, luv the colours & fab layout xx Lizzy xx :)

Lorraine said...

hi Debs this card is stunning and i don't like this card i LOVE it its so pretty and the layout is beautiful thankyou for making it for me i shall treasure it always xx

kay said...

its a beautiful card,x

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card Debs. Lorraine is v.lucky! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hi Debs!,
Another beautiful card!, love the image and gorgeous colours!!
Love Vicky xx

Diane said...

Such a beautiful card!I'm sure your friend loved it! That image just yells out Celebration!

Tink said...

Hi Debs ...dont know who to email on a blog but .......how do i post my banner on ure blog im new to this and a bit lost

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...