Saturday, 29 May 2010

My First Penny Black Stamp

Hi Friends
I would like to say a very big thank you for the lovely comments on my last card, they are so much appreciated.

Anyway I thought I would  share with you another card I made late last night using my very first Penny Black stamp. This stamp is just adorable it's from the Slapstick range and is called 'tweet talk'. I'm going to use this as my second entry into the Passion for Promarkers challenge.


Ingredients for card:
Penny Black image 'tweet talk'
coloured with Promarkers
papers are Cosmo Cricket
Craftworks card candy
Flower is Prima
Sentiment is Wild Rose Studio

Have a great day and thank you for any comments you leave.
Hugs
Debbie x

Passion for Promarkers - week 53 anything goes 2nd entry

11 comments:

kay said...

fabulous card,x

Helen x said...

isnt she lovely! not seen that stamp anywhere before, its great!

coops said...

stunning card debs,, i`ve just coloured one of these little girls too, shes gorgeous isn`t she and i really love your colours and layout.luv coops.xx

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

Its gorgeous x as per usual x cute too! x leigh x

Eileen said...

Brilliant image and a gorgeous card. Eileen xx

Jennifer said...

Hi Debs! What a beautiful card! It's sooo pretty! Lovely colour combo.I adore your new stamp! Bfn. xx Jenny xx

Lorraine said...

OMG this is stunning love the colours and I know what you mean now omg what an adorable stamp she is soo cute love her goodluck in the challenge hun xx

Maureen [docrafts] said...

Great card, love the colours and the layout.
Maureen..........x

Diane said...

Oh,she's adorable!!!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debs, another pretty card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

debs said...

such a sweet card Debs..love her chunky little legs :-)..Debs x

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...