Sunday, 2 May 2010

My First Whiff of Joy Stamp!

Hi Friends and those just passing by.

Ok who took away the sun? I was off to a garden show today, the lovely Leigh (charity crafter) gave me a couple of free tickets to the spring show in Southend this Bank Holiday weekend. Thank you Leigh and Steve. Hope the weather is better tomorrow!

Anyway I thought I would share with you a card I made a few days ago, with my very first Whiff of Joy stamp. I do like a nice girly stamp and this one I love. To make this, I stamped the image and coloured her with Promarkers. The papers are Papermania (forever friends pink parfait), pale pink Bazzill card stock, flowers are Wild Orchid and Prima, the sentiment is Wild Rose Studio, ribbon, pearls and bling are from stash. I scalloped the edges with the Xcut punch. I'm really pleased with the way it's turned out.
Any comments you wish to leave are much appreciated and thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.

Hope the rest of the Bank Holiday weekend improves! take care all.
Debbie x

5 comments:

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hi Debs!, fantastic card, love this image and your colours and layout are just beautiful!!
The weather here has been awful, I will try and get to the show tomorrow if the weather brightens up lol!!. Take care love Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

wow wow wow this is beautiful i love that image she is definately on my wish list.I have 2 others from that collection Debs so when i send you your birthday pressy i will pop in a couple of images for you hun xx
it is the 15th isn't it xx

NGCARDS said...

Lovely card hun! Just popping by to say thank you for entering my Blog Candy, Good Luck! xxx

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

Hi Debs x luv the card (as you know :@) Hope you had a nice day, despite the rain x Take care x Leigh x

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card Debs. Love everything about it...it's beautiful! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...