Friday, 21 May 2010

Thank You Card!

Hi Friends and passers by!

Well what can I say about the weather it's just gorgeous here in Southend so I'm off to take a stroll down to the beach! Anyway before I go I thought I would share with you a card I made late last night. I was very lucky that part of my birthday presents from the lovely Lorraine were some gorgeous stamped images. I have used one of these to make a thank you card. You can find the lovely Lorraines stunning work on her blog here.

The image is Gorjuss Girl bear hug and I coloured her with Promarkers, the checked paper is from Papermania Capsule Collection and the lovely dark pink paper is also Papermania and from the Forever Friendes Pink Parfait collection. The lace and pins is Wild Orchid Crafts, the flowers are Pink Gem and Joanna Sheen, the sentiment is Wild Rose Studio and the pearls are from stash.

I am also entering the card in to the Papertake Weekly Challenge which this week is to use flowers.

So I hope you all like this and thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and any comments you leave would be lovely.
Have a lovely sunny day!
Hugs Debbie x

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

wow Debs thanks for the mention i really appriciate it hun this is so beautiful i love it you have worked so hard on this one its just amazing i love the flowers,colouring,pins,papers,lace in fact all of it goodluck with the challenge huni xx

Lizzy xx said...

Awwww this is gorgeous Debs, fab image & lush colours & flowers ~ good luck in the challenge
xx Lizzy xx

Sue said...

Beautiful card Debs,
Sue x

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hi Debs,
Wow!, great card as always!!. Love this cute image and fab image, have a lovely weekend, love Vicky xx

kay said...

beautiful card,x

Jennifer said...

Wow Debs...this is soooo pretty! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

SouthendBuzz said...

What a lovely site!

Eileen said...

Oh this is gorgeous. Eileen x

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...