Friday, 28 May 2010

Thank you to a Friend

Hi Friends

I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to the Bank Holiday weekend. Lets hope the sun stays out for it!
I thought I would share with you a card I made and sent to a very special friend as a thank you for the lovely birthday gifts they sent to me. I'm sure she wont mind me sharing it with you.
I've used a Lili of the Valley stamp that I have fallen in love with, it was such a joy to colour!

I'm going to enter this card in to Passion for Promarkers challenge this week, the brief is any thing goes.


Ingredients for card:
Lily of the Valley Stamp
coloured with Promarkers
papers are Papermania
Craftworks card candy
Stickles Glue
flowers Pink Gem and Wild Orchid Crafts
ribbon and charm from stash

I would just like to say a big thank you for all the comments that have been left on my card it means a lot to me.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Hugs
Debbie x

Passion for Promarkers - Week 53 Anniversary Challange - Anything Goes



15 comments:

Maureen [docrafts] said...

This card is lovely, the pink shades make the card look so delicate. Well done.
Maureen...........x

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hi Debs!!
Just fabulous!!. Love the image and the gorgeous colours you have chosen!!
Have a fab weekend, and watch out for the planes lol!!
Love Vicky xx

Sue said...

Beautiful card Debs, have a lovely weekend. Sue x

Julie said...

Fabulous image and great colour choice!! Thanks for joining in our celebrations at PFP this week - best of luck!! Juliexx

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

Its gorgeous Debs x Leigh x

Aunty Sue said...

stunning image seems it is lov week so many of us are using these fab little image. Think with the kids holidays we have them on our mind. Love the card and the colouring,

Anja's KortKreasjoner said...

Such a cute card.
Thanks for joining us this week at PfP for our anniversary challenge, good luck.
Hugs Anja

Jennifer said...

I love your adorable card Debs! xx Jenny xx

coops said...

really beautiful card debs, the image is so gorgeous and i love your colours.luv coops.xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Debs love the image and how you have coloured it. Have a fab weekend, we have just had a cracking thunderstorm that has cleared the muggy air a bit. Debs xx

Lizzy xx said...

Debs your card is gorgeous hun, fab image, lush colours & luv the layout xx Lizzy xx

Lorraine said...

Thankyou so much Debs i shall treasur this in my memory box i love it and my pressies your a truely great friend take care hun
hugs xx

Alice said...

That's lovely! The stamp is nice and colors are beautiful!
Alice

Helen x said...

love the colours and the cute stamp.. off to check out that challenge myself now!

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...