Saturday, 22 May 2010

What A Glorious Day!

Hi Everyone,

What can I say about the weather isn't it just glorious, I'm hoping it's going to stay like this for next weekend as it's the Southend Airshow and I'm being dragged down to the sea front. Anyway thought I would share with you a couple of cards I made last night. I'm going through an insomniac stage at the moment!

For this card I've used another image given to me by the lovely Lorraine it's another Gorjuss Girls. I'm gonna have to save up and get my own as i just love them. Also not a pink card!


Recipe for this card:
Image coloured with Promarkers
Blue Bazzill card stock embossed with cuttlebug hearts
Flowers and sentiment from Pink Gem
Printed paper from stash not where it came from.
Bling and ribbon from stash

My next card is using the teddy bear image from Pink Gem

Recipe for this card is:
Pink Gem image coloured with Promarkers
Yellow Bazzill card stock
sentiment wild rose studio
flowers Pink Gem
bling and ribbon from stash

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. Thank you for all your lovely comments that you leave on my cards. They mean a lot and give me the encouragement to keep making them.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Debbie x

10 comments:

kay said...

both are fabby deb,enjoy the weekend,x

Lorraine said...

wow Debs your cards are just beautiful they look so fresh and Its been lovely and hot in Portsmouth too or should I say Havant they are so close together its practically the same place.hope you have a lovely day at the sea front sounds like great fun hun.I love the flowers on your cards by the way they are gorjuss(couldn't help it lol)
I am up all night every night so I know exactly what you mean then have a few hours sleep and then up again its silly sometimes i feel tired but don't go to bed.
Take care
hugs
Lorraine xx

Lizzy xx said...

WOW Debs these are gorgeous, fab images & luv the lush colours & the flowers are fab too xx Lizzy xx

Have a fab weekend hun xx

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card, and design

Debs said...

Gorgeous cards, how lucky are you to live near the sea. We went for a long walk today in the country park nearby, my feet are paying for it now though. Debs xx

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hi Debs!!
Just fabulous cards!!, love them both!!
The weather here has been beautiful, but you do know next weekend it will turn rubbish again cause of the bank holiday!! lol
Take care hun and fingers crossed for next weekend!!, love Vicky xx

Jennifer said...

Adorable cards Debs! I love the delicate flowers from Pink Gem. Your layouts are fab too! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Mau xx said...

Thanks for your encouragement Debs on my new Blog. Yours is lovely what Super cards you make.
I have become a follower ...not sure why I am Newacorns though?? its really me! honest.

hugs Mau xx

Eileen said...

Lovely cards Debs, love them both. Thanks for your comment on my latest card. Eileen xx

Alice said...

Adorable cards, love those stamps and the flowers!
Alice

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...