Tuesday, 18 May 2010

The Winner of my Blog Candy is.........

Hi Friends new and old!

Wow what can I say, I am overwhelmed with all the lovely comments left for my birthday candy. It's been a joy to read them and those new followers I have been looking at your lovely blogs. Also it has been lovely to see comments left by non-bloggers too.

So to the winner, which is Decocards from the Docrafts Forum. Well done Sandra!

I used random.org and had 100 lovely comments.  I can't figure out how to show the random.org result, sometimes I can be useless, but it chose number 99.

A big thank you to all who entered.  Have a great week everyone.
Hugs
Debbie x

11 comments:

Patricia said...

Congratulations Sandra, really pleased for you, have fun with your new goodies. Thanks Debbie for doing the draw, hope you had a lovely birthday I got your pm thankyou. xx

Lorraine said...

congrats Sandra i know you will love your prize and thankyou so much Debs for putting up the gorgeous prize for us your a true friend xx

Jennifer said...

Woohoo! Many congrats to Sandra xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Aunty Sue said...

well done sandra she will be please. Thanks debs for doing this

Maureen [docrafts] said...

Congratulations Sandra and Thanks Debs for doing the draw.
Maureen...........x

angelique (anlou) said...

sandra, congrats girl
debbie thanks for given the chance to win
hugs angelique

Diane said...

Congrats Sandra!

Rosa-kreattiva said...

Congrats Sandra! anche da parte mia un saluto a te... ciao rosa

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

Well done Sandra x Leigh x

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone (Rosa, grazie tanto!)for your lovely comments, and a special thanks to Debbie for doing the draw and allowing us non-bloggers to enter. Sandra x

Lori said...

Congratulations Sandra!

Thank you, Debbie for letting us all play : )

Hoping you are having a fabulous week!

Love and hugs ~
Lori

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...