Thursday, 10 June 2010

A Card for Angie

Hello Friends, hope you are all keeping well? This is a card I made for the lovely Angie as a thank you. Angie is the very talented person who made my header and side banner for my blog. You can check out Angies blog here. She has now put loads of tutorials on her blog, which has helped loads of new bloggers. She is such a diamond! Anyway I know Angie has received the card because she has posted it on to her blog. Also a very big thank you to my lovely friend Lorraine for the image this is another one on my wishlist.

Recipe for card
Donated image - Anya
coloured with Promarkers
papers are Daisy & Dandelion (Hawthorn & Bramble)
Craftworks card candy
roses and lace Wild Orchid Crafts
Pin from stash

I'll be back tomorrow with another card I've made, just waiting for the sun to come out to take the picture. So have a great weekend. Thank you again Angie and also thank you to any comments you leave, they are so much appreciated.
Hugs
Debbie x

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Debs! This is so gorgeous! I love the colour and that fab image. The lace looks great! xx Jenny xx

kay said...

its gorgeous debs,x

Lorraine said...

wow Debs she looks fabulous her hair is just perfect and thankyou for mentioning me on your blog your a true sweetie loves ys xx

Messi Jessi said...

Fab card and I know Angie loved it! your blog is looking fantastic by the way, and thanks for all the lovely comments you leave on my cards, they are much appreciated. Jessi xxx

coops said...

stunning card debs, the image is great and i love the colours and fab layout.luv coops.xx

Vixx handmade cards said...

Such a beautiful card Debs!!, love the image and your layout is gorgeous!!
Have a fab weekend, and I hope the sun will start shining soon!!, love Vicky xx

Mau xx said...

She is just gorgeous Debs, what a Fab card and love the colour of course.
xx

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...