Saturday, 19 June 2010

Columbine Flower Card

Hello Friends, apologies for being a bad blogger this week, I've been a bit poorly. I'm catching up with all your blogs and hopefully should get round to leaving comments later today.

I've made a card using a digi image called Columbine from A Passion for Stamps. This is something different for me, no pink in sight. I wanted a card that was simple looking but elegant at the same time, I hope I've managed that.

Recipe for Card
Image Columbine from A Passion for Stamps
coloured with Promarkers
Papers yellow Bazzill card stock
Papermania Capsule Collection 'Sunshine'
Nesties labels four
Flowers punched with EK Success
Ribbon and Gems from Stash
Sentiment computer generated

I hope you like my creation it is something different for me and I did enjoy making it and using my new BigShot for the first time.  Thank you for any comments you leave they are so much appreciated. Have a fun weekend.
Hugs
Debbie x

7 comments:

Ruth said...

Hi Debbie, thanks for sharing this with me.....it's simply stunning! Very fresh and delicate, you've really done justice to my image, Ruth x

Lorraine said...

this is certainly elegant and love the nesties this is my fave shape at the moment great choice.I hope you are feeling better now hun i missed you take care huni xx

Sue said...

Beautiful card Debbie,
Sue x

Jennifer said...

HI Debs. Sorry you've been unwell! Hope you're on the mend? I love your card. It's great to see non cute images for a change! xx Jenny xx

Dee G said...

Aww those colours are stunning, that's such a beautifully put together card. TFS, Dee xx

coops said...

hiya debbie, this is really stunning.i love the flower image and lovely soft colours.luv coops.xx

Patricia said...

This is a gorgeous card Debbie, I love yellow anyway so this ones a winner with me, brings out the sunshine...just beautiful xx

A Clean and Simple Card

Hi Friends It's been a lovely week here in sunny Essex. On Wednesday I went and visited the poppies at Shoebury. These are the poppies...