Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Friendship Card Swap (June)

Hello Friends, just a quick post, this is the card I made for the lovely Helen aka Hefflump from the Docrafts forum, for the friendship card swap for June. I know she has received it.

Recipe for card
LOTV stamp
coloured with Promarkers
 Bazzill card stock and
Heidi Grace papers
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Flowers Mulberry Crafts and Joanna Sheen
Ribbon and pearls from stash
Sentiment Wild Rose Studio

Thank you for taking the time  to visit my blog, any comments you leave are so much appreciated, so thanking you in advance.  I'm now off to have a play with my new toy which arrived today - a Sizzix Big Shot.
Hugs
Debbie x


9 comments:

Sarpreet said...

hi, such a gorgeous card

Lisa xx said...

this is very pretty, love the embellishments!

Kathleen said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, cute image and lovely pinky colour. Enjoy your new toy, I know I did. Kathleen x

Lorraine said...

gorgeous card in my fave colours too YAY you got your best buy of your crafting lifetime i got mine at xmas from the other half and i would not part with it ever unless i got the new super size one of course lol you will have such great times together xx

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hi Debs!!
Wow, fantastic card!!, love the image and such beautiful flowers and colours!!
Enjoy your new toy hun!!, cannot wait to see your new creations with it, love Vicky xx

Messi Jessi said...

This is just gorgeous, Helen's a lucky lady! Was gonna try and pick out bits I love but I can't - I love it all!! Jessi x

Jennifer said...

Hi Debs! Your cards just get prettier and prettier! Lovely, so much detail! xx Jenny xx

Helen x said...

another beautiful card, you like your Lily of the Valley dont you - and I have to say they are great! Helen x

Patricia said...

This is a stunning card Debs, really love the image and you use the most gorgeous pastel colours its just so pretty. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Luv Teresa xx

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...