Saturday, 5 June 2010

Sugar Nellie Challenge

Hello Friends
Hope you're all having a great summery weekend. It's been beautiful here in Southend. Today I thought I would share with you a card I am entering in to the Sugar Bowl Challenge. It's the first time I've entered this challenge. This fortnight they have a sketch to follow and the option of using  colours pink, black and white. Also the rules state you have to use a Sugar Nellie image. So I'm using one of my new stamps I purchased recently she is called Coffee Time (manga) and you can buy her here. I'm loving these stamps!

Recipe for card
Sugar Nellie Stamp
coloured with Promarkers
papers are Papermania
Bazzill card stock
Flowers are Prima
Gems from stash

I'm not too sure about this card, so any comments would be grateful. Also a big thank you for all the comments you left on my last cards, they were much appreciated and lovely to read.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Debbie x

Sugar Bowl Challenge - Lillians Sketch Challenge 36


13 comments:

Lizzy xx said...

WOW Debbie this is gorgeous, fab image...great colouring ~ luv the colour combo & layout ~ good luck! xx Lizzy xx :)

Lorraine said...

omg this is so beautiful huni you deserve to win with this card its absolutely gorgeous xx

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

This is lovely as per usual x Leigh x

kay said...

pretty card debs,good luck with the challenge,x

Mau xx said...

Oh! thats super, what a gorgeous card Debbie,
I love it.
Xx

coops said...

wow gorgeous card, i love this manga and your colours are great.love the layout.good luck in the challenge.luv coops.xx

Carolk said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, good luck with the challenge. Carol x

Messi Jessi said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and works with the colour scheme really well x

Sarah B said...

Lovely card, sweet and simple, I love the manga girls, good luck nad thanks for joining in at the sugar bowl, Hugs Sarah B X

Eileen said...

Oh Debbie this is gorgeous. Don't know why your'e not sure about it. Good luck in the challenge. Eileen xx

Lisa xx said...

gorgeous card!

Jennifer said...

Oh wow Debs..it's fab! Love the colour and your stamp xx Jenny xx

Lilian said...

Great take on the sketch! The image is just darling! Very nice card! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...