Monday, 28 June 2010

What Another Beautiful Day!

Hello Friends, I hope you're all having the same beautiful weather as it is here in sunny Southend? It's just glorious here! I've made another summery card, I'm getting some cards done before I have to pack my craft stuff away before moving. So here is another Sugar Nellie stamp that was donated by my lovely friend Lorraine. If you get a moment pop over to her blog and see her wonderful creations.  I'm loving these images they are so lovely to colour.

Recipe for card
Sugar Nellie image
coloured with Promarder
papers Wild Rose Studio
Nestie Nellie Snellen
flowers Prima and Mulberry Crafts
ribbon, pearls and gems from stash

I would like to thank everyone who commented on my last card and the kind words about my moving, it means so much. I hope you like todays card and any comments you leave are so much appreciated. Have a good week my friends.
Hugs
Debbie x

16 comments:

Lorraine said...

hiya hun this is so pretty i know how much you love pretty girly things and i love the new nellie snellen dies was thinking about getting a set last night but not sure weather to get square or rectangle as i am not sure how big they are maybe you might be able to advise me as i love the edge of them it looks awesome.I bet your loving your big shot huni.I hope all going well with the move hun xx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card. Lovely colouring. Daisy is one of my favs. Kathleen x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you have chosen. Been lovely here in Manchester today but we have just had a shower of rain, still bloomin' hot though. Debs xx

Lizzy xx said...

Hi Debbie! gorgeous card hun, I too luv Daisy..one of my all time fav images and you done her proud :)... fab colouring ~ luv the colours & ace layout too xx Lizzy xx :)

debs said...

hi Debbie...beautiful card..and my all time fave image :-)

Debs x

Messi Jessi said...

Such a pretty card, love this image too and you've made it work so well with the gorgeous papers and embellies, it comes together really well - fab!

angelique (anlou) said...

what a sweet card, i love the image, so cute
hugs angelique

coops said...

gorgeous card debbie, daisy looks fab and your papers and colours are beautiful.i love your ribbon.luv coops.xx

Crafty Urchins said...

The colours on this card are beautiful, love that image.
Sue XX

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

This card is very pretty x So you!!!! x leigh x

Mau xx said...

What a Gorgeous Image, is she Girly, Girly or what. She is so cute I must have her. The whole card is Lovely Debbie.xx

Mina said...

I love this Daisy image and you have used some amazing colours for her on your gorgeous card...good luck with your packing
Mina xxx

Dee G said...

She's absolutely perfect, you're so good at colouring,shaded perfectly. Papers are gorgeous, so so beautiful.

Can't say we're having nice weather seeing it's winter down here in NZ :)
TFS, Dee xx

Jennifer said...

Oh I do love Daisy! You have done a fab job here. Adore the colours xx Jenny xx

Ruth said...

A Beautiful card! All the best with your packing and moving, Ruth :)

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Gorgeous card Debbie - Daisy is one of my favourite images. Love your colours and layout. Thank you for your comment on my new blog and for becoming a follower - I have become a follower of your blog too. Sarahxx

ATC Friendship

Hello Friends Well life has been a bit hectic recently and my health has taken a turn for the worse, but hey upwards and onwards as they s...