Wednesday, 18 August 2010

I'm Back!

Hello Friends, Well I'm back! It's been a while I know. The move went well and have settled in quicker than I thought. I have missed you all and missed looking at your lovely creations. So on to my card. This is a thank you card I made for a dear friend. I hope you like it, I know she did!


Recipe
Flower stamp from My Paper World coloured
with Promarkers
Sentiment computer generated
Papers Docrafts Henbury Lane
Red Bazzill card stock
Ribbon and Gems from stash

Thank you for taking the time to look and any comments you leave would be lovely.
Hugs
Debbie x

5 comments:

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

SO GLAD YOUR BACK!!! Missed ya x Love the card x leigh x

kay said...

beautiful card debbie,glad the move went well,do you have a craft room now?

Lorraine said...

YAY YOUR BACK we have missed you so much its been strange without you around.This is gorgeous and the paper matches perfectly with your stamp gorgeous card.Glad your all settled xx

Jennifer said...

Lovely card...nice to see you back! xx Jenny xx

angelique (anlou) said...

glad the move went so quick
love the card hun
hugs angelique

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...