Monday, 23 August 2010

Lots of Love!

Hi Friends

Well I'm trying to get back into the swing of things with the card making, having a bit of trouble with my mojo. Anyway I've made this card for my card box as its getting very low. I hope you like it and any comments you leave are always lovely to read. I'd like to say a big thank you to my friend Lorraine for the donated Sugar Nellie image.



Recipe
Sugar Nellie image coloured with Promarkers
Papers pink Bazzill card stock and
The Girls Paperie by Magic
Flowers are from Mulberry Crafts
Card Candy
ribbon from stash
Sentiment Wild Rose Studio

I hope you all like my creation? Have a good day!
Hugs
Debbie x

8 comments:

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card. Love the image.

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

I dont know about your loss of mojo hun x This is one of the prettiest cards you have made, it is so very pretty x And very you!!! x Leigh x

Sue said...

Beautiful card, Sue x

Lorraine said...

Well I have to agree with Leigh I think your mojo is back well and truely this is such a beautiful card and love your colouring and those papers are lush,thankyou for mentioning me on your blog also if you like this would be perfect for the Cowgirl up challenge this week if you like the link is on my blog xx

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Debbie. xx

kay said...

hi debbie,could to see you blogging again,love your beautiful card,x

Dee G said...

I'm loving this card Debbie. I so love PINK :)

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

Such a sweet image and gorgeous paper choices.

A real girly, girl card.

Love Jules xx

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...