Monday, 6 September 2010

Hello and Apologies

Hello Friends

Firstly I must apologise if I haven't commented on your blogs, this is due to lack of internet connection. I'm trying to get round to you all when I have access. So why I have access I thought I would share a card I made with a new purchase from Sugar Nellie with you. I love this image she is so cute!


Recipe for Card
Stamped image 'Dress up Maggie' from Funky Kits
coloured with Promarkers
Papers lilac Bazzill cardstock and
 Wild Rose Studio 'floral' paper stack
Cuttlebug Embossing folder 'seeing spots'
ribbons, gems and pearls from stash

I really hope you like my little creation and any comments you leave are always lovely and appreciated.

Hugs
Debbie x

15 comments:

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

I love this card Debs x Love the lilac and purple colours x Leigh x

Mau xx said...

Isn't she cute Debbie I just love her, and a Gorgeous card love your colour choice xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, Sue x

Vixx handmade cards said...

Debs this card is fabulous hun!, love this cute image and fab layout and colours too.
Take care Vicky xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Debbie this is a gorgeous card. Such a cute image and I love lilacs and purples. Sarahxx

Lorraine said...

Hiya debs good to see you this is sooooooo adorable and she looks so gorgeous in purple and i love her necklace it looks great hope to see more of you soon i have missed chatting to you xx

Divinity said...

cute!!! i love all the purple! gorgeous! ;)

coops said...

gorgeous card debs.the image is fabulous.she looks great all dressed up and beautiful colours :)

xx coops xx

angelique (anlou) said...

what an adorable card hun
just to cute, i love it
hugs angelique

Dee G said...

Ohhhhh she's absolutely gorgeous. I always like looking at your cards, they are so lovely.

~@ngie~ said...

absolutely gorgeous darl & I LOVE the necklace ;o) hehehe love n hugz Angie xXx

JAZZLINS DESIGNS said...

Good morning Debbie, wow what a lovely card, I can not believe you craft on a budget, your cards are amazing hunny!!! love this image, I have it somewhere, might have to dig it out! hugs Linda x

Janie Printz said...

What a sweet little card. Love the purple & you've colored her perfectly ...
Hugs, Janie

Jennifer said...

This is adorable Debs! I love (and have) this stamp. It's retired now you know, you can't get it any more. Love the colours & l/o xx Jenny xx

Lee said...

Gorgeous card Debs.Hope you all settled in.Need your new addy darls.Hugs Lee xxx

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...