Saturday, 25 September 2010

Hello from a Stranger!

Hello Friends
So sorry for being a stranger from blogging, I just don't know where the time goes. I've been so busy lately with other things. I have managed to get some card making done and I have some cards to show you over the next few days.

Also I would like to say a big thank you to Leigh aka Charity Crafter for coming over to visit on Tuesday, thank you for the lovely flowers. We had a lovely time catching up on gossip and going through my craft stuff. It was great to see you. If you haven't visited Leighs blog please pop over and become a follower, Leigh does great work and has loads of hints and tips.

Anyway on to my card today using a favourite Lili of the Valley stamp of mine.

Recipe for Card

Lili of the Valley image
coloured with Promarkers
Papers white hammered card
pink Bazzill card stock and
Free My Minds Eye papers
 Nellie Snellen Nesties and leaf punch
Flowers Mulberry Crafts
Pearls, lace and charm from stash.

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog and any comments you leave are always lovely to read. I'll try not to leave it too long before my next post. Have a great week all.

Hugs
Debbie x

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

hi ya hunni i have missed you you know i heard from Leigh you had a catch up so glad you had a great time you deserved it she said she had a beautiful lunch and great day i am so loving this card today but i am so very jealous of the leaf punch lol i love that one the flowers all look gorgeous and the image is coloured beautifully.I shall have to come visit you both maybe in the early part of next year i would so love to spend time with you both you two have been my rock since i started blogging and I have alot to thank you for Debs just wanted you to know i really do appriciate all you have done for me take care and i hope to catch up real soon xx

Sue said...

Beautiful card Debbie.
Sue x

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hi Debbie!
Lovely to see you back in blogland hun! Your card is sooo gorgeous Debs and your colour combo and layout is stunning, so love the little charm :o)
Take care love Vicky xx

Eileen said...

Oh this is gorgeous. So pink and so so girly. Love it. Eileen xx

tilly said...

a very pretty card, and lovely layout
Tilly x

coops said...

nice to see you back debs.your card is stunning.gorgeous image and the pretty pink colours and flowers are beautiful :)

xx coops xx

xGemmax said...

awwww its adorable hun and such cute image!
Fab blog too!!
hugs and xxx

Jennifer said...

This is beautiful Debs! Love your layout and the colour...I love pink! xx Jenny xx

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

About blimmin' time you was back missy! LOL! it isnt the same with you not around x Love the card, sooooo you x Thanks for mentioning me on your blog x Leigh x

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...