Friday, 1 October 2010

It's a Wedding!

Hi Friends
I hope you are all ok and a big thank you for all those that commented on my last card it meant a lot. Well what I want to know whats happened to the weather, it's blowing a gale here in Southend.

Anyway I thought I would share with you another card using a stamp from the Lili of the  Valley range, I do love their stamps. So on to my card using the wedding couple. It's the first time I have used it even tho I've had it a while.


Ingredients for Card

Lili of the Valley image coloured
with Promarkers
Papers a pearlesant card stock
Papermania exquisite range
Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder
Flowers from Mulberry Crafts
Ribbon and pearls from stash
Glossy accents to image

I hope you like my little creation and thank you for taking the time to look.
Hugs
Debbie x

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

hi huni hope your ok i just love this card you have made it is truely beautiful xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Debbie this is a gorgeous card. Love your colouring of the image and the bouquet of roses you have added and your pearls. Sarahxx

xGemmax said...

Stunning and perfect in everyway, just love that image its really cute!!
hugs and xxxx

Debs said...

Hi Debbie...this is gorgeous chick...simply beautiful

Hugs
Debs x

coops said...

beautiful card debbie.love this image and your delicate colours are stunning :)

xx coops xx

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

this is really pretty (delicate too) x Leigh x

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...