Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Back with my First Card Since October!

Hello to all my loyal followers!

Apologies for not blogging since last October, but I decided to take a break from blogging. This was due to starting a new job and I wanted to concentrate on that. I had been unemployed for 18 months so getting in to a routine again was a struggle, but I am back!

It's been lovely to see many of my blogging friends have done so well for themselves, by becoming design team members. Well done to you all!

I would also like to thank all my loyal followers for staying with me. So on to my card, it's using a stamp from LOTV, I so love these stamps.


Recipe
LOTV image coloured with Promarkers
Spellbinders Nesties
Papers are Papermania 'It's a Mans World'
Card Candy
Sentiment Wild Rose Studio
Glossy Accents to the Football

A very thank big you for taking the time to look and any comments you leave are always lovely to read.

Debbie x

11 comments:

Lorraine said...

WOOHOO your back hi hope you have been ok i have missed you so much i love youe LOTV card tonight its gorgeous and i love the layout and the matching football strip onto of the other paper it looks great.
I hope you won't leave it too long this time and remember if you ever need to talk just email me or send me a message on FB I am always here for you
much love
Lorraine xx

xGemmax said...

Nice to see you blogging again sweetie and congrats on your new job!

What a fabbie male card and the image is beautifully coloured :o)
hugs and xxx

Maureen [docrafts] said...

Its nice to see you back, congratulations on your new job and your card is stunning, well done.
Maureen..............x

tilly said...

welcome back and love your layout, nice little stamp for male card lol
Tilly x

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hiya Debbie and welcome back hunni!
I was just thinking about you a few days ago (how spooky lol!) and had a look to see if you were still blogging! Nice to see you back with such a gorgeous card :o)

Congrats too with the new job and I hope it's working out for you :o)

Take care sweetie and I look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations,

hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous cute card Debiie.
Sue x

Diane said...

Oh too cute! Perfect paper!!

Kathleen said...

Welcome back Debbie.
Fab card. I love LOTV stamps too. I have this stamp. I like the football paper.
Kathleen x

kay said...

fabulous card debbie and good to have you back in blogland,x

coops said...

fabulous boys card debbie.i love the fab lotv image and the footie backing paper is great :D

xx coops xx

♪♫♥ Charity Crafter ♪♫♥ said...

So very pleased to see you back x missed ya x Leigh x

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...