Thursday, 17 February 2011

Coffee and Cream

Hello Friends,

Well what a dreary day it is today, me thinks it's a day for making cards and staying at home drinking loads of coffee.

I've decided while I'm on holiday to have a go at a few challenges this week. So I'm entering my latest card into the Passion for Promarkers challenge which is coffee and cream and set by a blogging buddy, the lovely Coops.

Ingredients
Sugar Nellie Image coloured with Promarkers
Basic Grey 'Curio' and Papermania 'Birdsong' papers
Tim Holtz Sentiment
Flowers from stash


I really enjoyed making this card as the colour combo was so different for me. So I hope you all like the look of it. Thanks for looking and any comments you leave are so lovely to read.
So I'm off to check out some more challenges.

Hugs
Debbie x


10 comments:

Pjay said...

Your cards are beautiful thanks for visiting my blog, good luck with your challenges.
Pjay xxx

♪♫♥ Charity Crafter ♪♫♥ said...

Hi x glad you are enjoying your hols x gorgeous card x Leigh x

Lorraine said...

hi huni this is so beautiful i just love the image she is great and the layout is stunning i have really missed you Debs but i am always thinking of you remember you can email me anytime ok xx

Gro said...

Thanks for joining us at PfP this week with your gorgeous card. Love your image :o)

coops said...

gorgeous card debs.love this fab manga girl and great colours and details.
thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debbie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

oheidia said...

You really found an image with a cup of coffee in her hand - nice! I love the image by the way and your colouring is fab!

Thank you for joining us at PFP this week:=)

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card!
Love the DP and the image are fab ♥
Thank you for joining us at PfP this week :)
Hugs from Maya

Ida / Little said...

Wonderful card Debs! :) Thanks so much for joining us at PfP this week!! :)

Hugs Ida

Mau xx said...

Hi Debbie, sorry not been around for ages will do better I promise :( Your card is gorgeous I love your fab layout, and all the attention to detail. xx

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...