Friday, 4 February 2011

For my Niece!

Hello Friends

I've had a lovely day off today and spent it making cards and watching 24 on DVD Jack Bauer is so handsome!

I would like to say a very big thank you for all your lovely comments on my last card. They were so lovely to read. I'm so glad that I'm back!

My card today is a card for my niece it's her birthday on Monday. She's a shopaholic especially for clothes and shoes.

Recipe for Card
The Greeting Farm image coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment LOTV
Papers from Basic Grey and stash
Ribbon from Hobbycraft
Flowers from MulberrycraftsUK
Pins, Gems and Charm from stash


I really hope you like my creation, have a great weekend.

I'm also entering this card in the Papertake Weekly Challenge which is anything goes with the option of flowers.

Debbie x

8 comments:

♪♫♥ Charity Crafter ♪♫♥ said...

You certainly havent lost your touch! It is beautiful x leigh x

Vixx handmade cards said...

This is gorgeous Debbie! cute image, great colour and I love your flowers too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Debbie your card is beautiful. Love the image and the pretty papers and flowers you have used. Sarahxx

kay said...

this is gorgeous debbie and image is just right for your niece,and yep jack is hot,x

Teresa said...

Hiya Debs, Love your card, I just seen this on DC its stunning. I'm fine thank you and hope you are well too. Take care, love Teresa xx

Angie said...

fab card love the image and lace thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

coops said...

stunning card debs,i love the image and your colours and papers are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

oh wow Debs this is gorgeous your niece will cherish this card i love it and glad your back i also love those flowers too yummilicious those are xx

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...