Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Friendship Card for Kay aka Incy!

Hello
That's it no more work for a couple of weeks, I'm on holiday and on Thursday I'm off to Stoke on Trent for a couple of days. Me and the boyfriend are going to a dinner and dance on Friday night at Port Vale FC, what are the chances that Robbie Williams will be there? One lives in hope! Once back I have a couple of weeks of card making woohoo, I'm so behind at the moment.

So on to the card I made for Kay aka Incy for the January friendship card swap over on Docrafts. I love doing these swaps as its a good way of making new friends. You can find Kays lovely blog here.


Ingredients
LOTV Rosie Posy stamp
coloured with Promarkers
Pink Gem sentiment stamp
Papers are Basic Grey and Papermania V&A
Flowers are from MulberrycraftsUK
Nellie Snellen Punch
Nesties
Gems and ribbon from  stash

Thank you for looking and taking an interest  in my blog, I'm off now to pack my bag!
Hugs
Debbie x



10 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh this is gorgeous Debs and Kay will love it,I hope you enjoy your holidays hun and how long you been with your bf pm me at fb if you fancy a chat you know how nosy i am lol
enjoy huni xx

Vixx handmade cards said...

Wow Debs this is just gorgeous hun! Such a fabulous layout and love the flowers too :o)

Have a great time in Stoke-on-Trent and fingers crossed you bump into Robbie lol!

hugs Vicky xx

kay said...

debbie,i absolutely adored this card,x

coops said...

gorgeous card debs,the image is adorable an di love yourn pretty papers and colours.
ooo you`ve coming to my neck of the woods, have a fab time :D

xx coops xx

Vakuoli said...

Hi Debbie, you just saved my day and in this blissful state of mine I wanted to thank you. I googled four hours this morning looking for a store that sells 6x6 cards, with envelopes, in bulk packs, in both cream and white, has both currently in stock and also delivers internationally. Yeah yeah, I’m difficult ;) After these hours of unspeakable frustration google took me to a docrafts discussion forum where you wrote you got some from the Glitter Pot. And in Glitter Pot my epic quest finally ended happily ever (cr)after. Without you I might still be at it tomorrow. So thank you so much, I wish you all the best!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card Deb....sorry to dishearten, but I have lived in S-O-T all my life and never bumped into Robbie ..lol! xx Jenny xx

Maureen [docrafts] said...

Lovely card and I am sure Kay will love it.
Maureen......x

Jenny said...

I love LOTV Rosie Posy image,she seems to have her own little personality! The card is so sweet too, very pretty. Hugs Jenny x

Mau xx said...

This is gorgeous,Incy must be over the moon.
I love LOTV too xx

Craft Owl said...

Lovely card. I have just got this stamp and I am looking for some inspiration. Marie x

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...