Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Less is More week 3

Hello, Well what a miserable day it is here in Southend. I'm still on holiday until Friday so I've been making loads of cards for my card box. I've made a card for the 'Less is More' challenge week 3 which is Spring. I found this really difficult this week. Anyhow I've managed to put this card together. I hope it fits the challenge.

Recipe
Papermania Tulip Stamp
coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment found trawling the net 
Font used Scriptina and Calibri
Embossing board
Pearls from stash

I hope you like the card and thank you for any comments you leave.
Hugs
Debbie x

11 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is a lovely card Debbie, super sentiment and great image, beautifully balanced!
Thanks for joining us and here's to seeing you in our next challenge!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Beautiful card Debs, great positioning of the image, isn't it gorgeous!

Thank you for joining us again, as always
mandi
"Less is More"

Susan said...

Beautiful image!! Lovely card!

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Debbie and beautifully balanced hun :o)

enjoy the rest of your holiday sweetie!

hugs Vicky xx

Mau xx said...

This is Lovely Debbie, I have to admit to finding this Challenge Blog rather Taxing, my poor brain is worn out...lol
Your card is beautiful though xx

Jo said...

This is a beautiful card Debbie, your colouring of those tulips is stunning.

Faith A said...

A really classy card, I love how you had put it together

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the sentiment is perfect.

coops said...

stunning card debs.gorgeous image and a really beautiful sentiment :D

xx coops xx

Maureen [docrafts] said...

Gorgeous card and the image is great. Well done on making the sentiment.
Maureen..........x

Lynne said...

Fabulous card.
Lynne xxx

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...