Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Less is More!

Hello,

What a beautiful morning we have here in Southend, I got up early this morning and went for a brisk walk along the sea front. Time for a large cup of coffee now!

I would like to say a big thank you for all your lovely comments left on my last card, they were so lovely to read.  So on to my card, I thought I would give the 'Less is More' challenge a go, this is so out of my comfort zone, which I'm sure a lot of bloggers have found. I found that I actually enjoyed doing this card. Even though I missed week 1 of the challenge I emailed the girls and Chrissie said I can add a card, but it won't be showcased.

Ingrediens for card
6x6 hammered card
Embossed lines using embossing board
Papermania Bird Song Stamp and sentiment
coloured with promarkers
Black Gems


This is a close up of the image
Entry for Week 2 'less is more'

Entry for Week 2 'less is more'


I really hope you like the simplicity of this card, have a great week everyone, I'm now off to have a go at Coops challenge Coffee & Cream at a Passion for Promarkers.

Hugs
Debbie x






Week 1 card.

12 comments:

Kathleen said...

Both gorgeous cards. Well done Debbie.

Chrissie said...

Well done Debbie for submitting two cards this week, both very pretty. I hope you'll be able to join us each week from now onwards.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Vicky said...

I love it Debbie, you do CAS so well and I love the image hun :o)

Yep it is gorgeous in Southend today, spent most of the morning in the garden doing some pruning ~ lovely jubley lol!

hugs Vicky xx

Mandi said...

Great work Debbie specially as it;s out of your comfort zone
Lets hope as the weeks progress you will enjoy taking part!

Like your submission form last week too
Thank you!
mandi
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

and be more comfortable with the CAS genre


aislo meant to say
sorry
mandi

Lynne said...

very pretty card.
Lynne xxx

coops said...

fanatastic cas card debs.love the image :D

xx coops xx

Debgem said...

They're both lovely cards. I think the tree stamp for this week's challenge is lovely!!

Faith A said...

What a FAB card, I love the embossing shape too.

♪♫♥ Charity Crafter ♪♫♥ said...

This is so pretty x leigh x

Susan said...

Love how you did the embossing as a diamond!

Mau xx said...

These are both lovely, I don't find it so easy to make CAS cards, these are perfect xx

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...