Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Love is in the Little Things

Hello again,

Well I'm back with my second posting for today and I'm sharing my card for the Lili of the Valley challenge 'favourite colours' with you. Anyone who knows me knows I love pink, purple and lilac. So I've incorported all those colours into my card.

Recipe
LOTV image coloured with Promarkers
Papers Papermania Capsule Collection and Basic Grey
LOTV Sentiment
Dew Drops The Ribbon Girl
Stickles on the Flowers
Nesties
Everything else from Stash

I hope you like my little creation I've enjoyed making this card. I'm now off to make a card for the Sketch-n-Stash blog challenge.

Hugs
Debbie x

6 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful card, Sue x

Vicky said...

Just so pretty Debbie, love the colours and the cute image ~ which is coloured perfectly hun :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

oh wow this is so beautiful and i am so glad your blogging again xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the doily xx Jenny xx

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation i beautiful colours, design and details!
Thanks for joining our challenge at LOTV this week - hope to see you again next time :)
Hugs, Lena

coops said...

beautiful card debs.adorable image and i love the fab heart doily and colours :D

xx coops xx

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...