Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Sweet and Sassy

Hello Friends
I'm on a roll at the mo I never blog this much! I did say I was going to enter some blog challenges while I was off from work, and today is no exception. The following card is for the Sketch-n-stash challenge. I've used one of my favourite stamps by Elisabeth Bell 'Sweet and Sassy' which I purchased from Sugar Nellie before they stopped selling them. So hear she is!


Ingredients
Elisabeth Bell image coloured with Promarkers
Papers are from Pink Petticoat
Sentiment LOTV
Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
Ribbon Slider and Gems from Stash

Well I hope you like this card. Also a very big thank you to you all that made time to visit my  blog and leave lovely comments. They mean so much.

Hugs
Debbie x


11 comments:

Sarpreet said...

beautiful card with ribbon, lovely papers

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. I have that lovely image and I love the gingham paper and purple is one of my favs.
I have something in my blog for you.
Kathleen x

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card and your image is coloured beautifully

Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash

Sue
Xx

Vicky said...

I love it Debbie and such beautiful colours too hun :o)

thanks sweetie for joining us at sketch n stash and good luck!!

hugs Vicky xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Debbie your card is gorgeous - love that image and the beautiful papers and ribbon you have used. Hugs Sarahxx

Diane said...

So pretty!

coops said...

gorgeous card debbie.i love the image and beautiful colours :F

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

this is so delicate and beautiful i just love it Debs huni xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous Deb. love this image xx Jenny xx

kay said...

beautiful debbie,love how you have coloured her,x

~**Bashnee**~ said...

Gorgeous colours, fab card. xx

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...