Saturday, 5 March 2011

A Card for my Auntie

Hello Friends old and new!

I thought I would share this card with you that I made for my Aunties birthday which was a few weeks ago. My Aunt is my number 1 fan of my cards! I've used another stamp by LOTV I just love these cute stamps.


 
Recipe
LOTV stamp coloured with Promarkers
Sorry I can't remember where the papers came from
Nesties
Pearls and ribbon from stash
Letters from Papermania Rose Garden

I would like to say a very big thank you for all the comments left on my last card, your support gives me the encouragement to keep making cards.

Hugs
Debbie x

11 comments:

Vicky said...

Another gorgeous creation Debbie and I can see why your aunty loves your cards ~ they are fabulous hun :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the colours. Sue x

Diane said...

I see why your auntie is your #1 fan!
Beautiful card,I'm sure she adored it~!

Ruth said...

Another super card! Your No 1 fan has great taste!! Ruth x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I like the colour combo.
Kevin xx

Laura said...

Just starting leapblogging after becoming a follower of all the blogs and yours was most recently updated so I landed here first - what a gorgeous card to start off with!

jules said...

oh it's a gorgeous card!! im sure she will love it!

tilly said...

bet your Aunt loves this cute pink number then....... fab card
Tilly x

coops said...

stunning card debs.i love your pretty papers and colours and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

oh wow Debs your auntie is going to love this one your image matches perfectly with your papers and your colouring is beautiful i really love this one plus its pink yay xx

pickle said...

Aww Debs this is so very pretty...your Aunt is gonna love it to bits!
Kerry x

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...