Thursday, 17 March 2011

Less is More Week 6

Hello friends, just a quick post from me as I'm in the middle of a card order. I've promised to make some cards for a friend. So this is a quick card for the Less is More challenge week 6. I must admit the card looks very simple, but it's been one of the hardest cards I've made. This is so out of my comfort zone! The hardest bit was finding an image suitable. Well anyway this is my attempt, I've used a 6x6 card blank, Kanban and Personal Impression stamps, Tim Holtz distress ink pad in aged mahogany. I hope you think it's ok, Chrissie and Mandi sure know how to get the little grey cells going!


Thanks for looking and have a good weekend.
Hugs
Debbie x

Challenge entry for 'Less is Moore' Week 6 one layer card "off the edge"

14 comments:

Vicky said...

Wow Debbie this is fabulous hun.....a perfect less is more card and I love the colour you have used too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Mandi said...

Hi Debbie
I love the way you have stamped the trees, they look FAB
Thanks for joining us
mandi
"Less is More"

Chrissie said...

This is super Debbie... before too long this type of card will feel really 'comfortable'!
Keep joining our challenges!
See you next time!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

Sympathy cards are tricky at the best of times and this one's lush

Kathyk

Suze Bain said...

Super card, the trees are fab. Choosing the image was the difficult part for me too. x

Jenny said...

I love your card, the varied size of trees makes a nice panorama x

Susan said...

Love your trees and the colors!

Mau xx said...

Brilliant card Debbie, Love the colour too. xx

tilly said...

A lovely card, looks great for the occasion
Tilly

Pauline said...

Lovely stamped image, perfect for a sympathy card.

sharingthepassion said...

This is fabulous and perfect, love it!

Ali x

coops said...

gorgeous cas card debs.i love the tree stamp :D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

My goodness Debs this is a perfect card for a sympathy card, the image is just right, calm and peaceful looking xx

kay said...

this is superb,x

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...