Tuesday, 22 March 2011

A Little Bird Told Me.....

Hello all, I hope you are all well, it's been a lovely few days here in Southend, but unfortunately not really been able to take advantage due to a blooming migraine.  Anyhow I thought I would share with you a card I made for my buddy Leigh Jones aka Charity Crafter, it's her birthday today. Happy birthday Leigh x. I've used a cute stamp from Penny Blacks' Slapstick range, I do like these stamps. Also a big thank you to Teresa (craftingallday) I hope she doesn't mind me getting inspiration from her doily layout.



Recipe
Penny Black stamp
coloured with Promarkers
Papers are Nitwits
Doily and ribbon from stash
Flowers from Mulberrycraftsuk

I hope you like this little creation, have a great week.
Hugs
Debbie x

10 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh this is stunning huni i love the stamp Leigh will love it im sure she will xx

tilly said...

I love the slapstick range, just a little bit old fashioned.... your colouring is perfect and fab layout
Tilly

Lizzy xx said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, luv the cute image & pretty dp's.

xx Lizzy xx :)

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Debbie....such a sweet image and I love the doily too hun :o)

hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

gorgeous card debbie.i love the pretty colours and doily and fab image :D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I like the sweet image and your design.
Kevin xx

Teresa said...

Hello Debbie, How lovely that you've taken inpiration from me, I am pleased and your card is gorgeous, I love that cute image and your papers. Happy Birthday Leigh.
Hugs Teresa xx

Sandy Ang said...

Hope the migrane goes away soon. It's such a pretty card

Dee G said...

Very sweet card indeed Debbie xxx Hope you got over your migraine ok, Hugs Dee

Michelle said...

A beautiful card Debbie xx

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...